Adding a dose of joy to the hospital experience for more than one million people since 1999, Musicians On Call (MOC) brings live and recorded music directly to the bedsides of patients, families and caregivers in healthcare environments.
This holiday season, MOC is giving an unforgettable gift to caregivers and hospital workers with an invite-only show at Sony Hall in NYC on Monday, December 11. The night features a superstar lineup singing hits and holiday favorites exclusively for caregivers and friends of MOC, celebrating those who put the health and safety of our communities first.
Caregivers around the country can be nominated for a chance to fly to New York City with a guest on Southwest Airlines®, attend the show and enjoy a stay at a Manhattan hotel. Nominate yourself or a deserving caregiver today!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open to legal U.S./D.C. residents, 19+ as of date of entry. See Official Rules below for additional eligibility restrictions and complete details. Nominees must work as caregivers in the healthcare field. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 p.m. ET on November 17, 2023 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET November 26, 2023. Sponsor: Musicians On Call, 618 Grassmere Park, Suite 1, Nashville, TN 37211.
SOUTHWEST AIRLINES® AND MUSICIANS ON CALL GETAWAY EXPERIENCE SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ALL DISPUTES (EXCLUDING AIR TRAVEL PROVIDED BY SOUTHWEST AIRLINES) WILL BE RESOLVED SOLELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION AND ENTRANTS WAIVE THE ABILITY TO BRING CLAIMS IN A CLASS ACTION FORMAT.
BY ENTERING (OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATING IN) THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A BINDING CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
- ELIGIBILITY: Nominators and Nominees for the Southwest Airlines and Musicians on Call Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) must be legal United States residents residing in the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia (“D.C.”) (excluding Alaska), who are at least nineteen (19) years of age and the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry. Additionally, Nominees must work as a caregiver in the healthcare field. Employees of Musicians On Call (“Sponsor”), Southwest Airlines Co., and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, advertising, sales promotion and judging agencies (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Parties), and members of the immediate families (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- TIMING: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 p.m. ET on November 17, 2023 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on Nov. 26, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s designated computer clock is the official time-keeping device in the Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit www.musiciansoncall.org/getaway (“Website”) and complete and submit an official entry form, including your (the “Nominator”) full name, address (no P.O. Boxes), email address and, if you are nominating someone other than yourself, the first and last name and email address of person you wish to nominate (“Nominee”). By submitting the form, the Nominee (whether that is the Nominator themselves or the Nominee) will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. By submitting the name of a third party Nominee, entrant represents and warrants that a) the nominee is eligible for this Sweepstakes as described herein; and b) they have obtained such Nominee’s permission to submit an entry that includes the Nominee’s personal information prior to submitting the entry.
The Sweepstakes Parties are not responsible for technical, electronic, telephone, hardware, software or network, computer or data transmission errors, malfunctions or difficulties of any kind, or for false, incorrect, changed, incomplete or illegible contact information.
LIMIT: You may enter one (1) time per Nominee. Attempts made by the same individual to earn more than the stated number of entries by using multiple or false contact information, accounts or otherwise may result in disqualification. Entries generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic or other automated means are void and may be disqualified. Entries that are in excess of the stated limit(s), incomplete, illegible, corrupted, damaged, destroyed, forged, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Those who do not follow all instructions, provide the required information in their entry form, or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor may be disqualified. Entries submitted by those who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. All materials submitted become the physical property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the registered account holder of the email address associated with the entry for the domain associated with the submitted address, provided that person is eligible. Winner may be required to show proof of being the registered account holder. Registered account holder is defined as the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. In the event that a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
- SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING: There will be three (3) potential winners selected in this Sweepstakes, via a random drawing on or about Nov. 27, 2023 from among all eligible entries received in accordance with these Official Rules. If the selected potential winners nominated someone in their entry, the Nominee will be the potential winner, subject to eligibility and verification by Sponsor and Administrator.
- ODDS: Odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- PRIZE/PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: There are three (3) prizes (each, a “Prize”) available. Each Prize includes:
- Round trip air travel on Southwest Airlines for the winning Nominee and one (1) guest from the closest major airport to winner’s residence that is serviced by Southwest Airlines to LaGuardia Airport (subject to Air Travel Restrictions set forth below);
- Two (2) tickets to a Musicians On Call performance event currently scheduled to take place at Sony Music Hall on December 11, 2023;
- Accommodations for one (1) night at a hotel selected by the Sponsor (one room, double occupancy); and
- A meet-and-greet opportunity with a Musicians On Call artist (subject to artist availability).
The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Prize is $1,125. The total ARV of all Prizes is $3,375. Prizes will solely be awarded to the winning Nominees. No Prize will be awarded to any Nominator.
Air Travel Restrictions: Air travel is subject to Southwest Airlines terms and conditions; certain restrictions may apply. Round trip travel for two (2) on Southwest Airlines will be awarded in the form of four (4) Southwest flight e-passes. Each Southwest flight e-pass is valid for one-way travel on Southwest Airlines-operated, published, scheduled service in the United States and Puerto Rico. The Southwest flight e-pass will bear the date of issue and the date of expiration. Expiration dates will not be extended, and travel must be completed on or before the expiration date. The Southwest flight e-pass is not valid on interline or codeshare service. The Southwest flight e-pass is non-refundable and is not redeemable for cash or credit. The Southwest flight e-pass will not be replaced for any reason, including, without limitation, if lost, stolen, or fraudulently used. The Southwest flight e-pass is non-transferrable and cannot be sold to a third party. Sale, auction, or re-tendering of the Southwest flight e-pass for money or otherwise is strictly prohibited. The Southwest flight e-pass may not be used for promotional purposes unless previously approved by Southwest Airlines. Any suspected fraud, misrepresentation, misuse, abuse or violation of the Southwest flight e-pass rules and regulations may result in cancellation of the Southwest flight e-pass(es). Southwest flight e-pass holders are required to be nineteen (19) years of age or older and a legal U.S. resident. However, the recipient of a Southwest flight e-pass may arrange travel for another person if done without selling or bartering a Southwest flight e-pass. Air transportation by Southwest Airlines is subject to Southwest Airlines’ Passenger Contract of Carriage set out at www.southwest.com/contractofcarriage. If the winner does not live in a city served by Southwest Airlines, he/she is responsible for transportation to and from the nearest airport served by Southwest Airlines. Winner is responsible for booking all travel and paying all applicable international taxes and fees. Travel is based on seat availability. Seats on any desired flight are not guaranteed. Winner and guest(s) must travel on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents. Winner and guest must have valid government-issued photo identification at the time of travel. If the travel guest is a minor, winner must be his/her parent/guardian, or be accompanied by his/her parent/guardian.
Prize is non-transferable, with no cash redemptions, equivalents or substitutions except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All Prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change and Prize provider’s rules and restrictions, and in the event that Sponsor is unable to provide a winner with the Prize, the Sponsor may elect to provide winner with the approximate value of such item in cash or award an alternate prize of comparable or greater value. Prizes are awarded “AS IS” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). A Winner (who may be the Nominee) will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the Prize received, regardless of whether they, in whole or in part, are used. The ARV of the Prize is based on available information provided to Sponsor and the value of the Prize awarded to a winner will be reported for tax purposes, as required by law. The winners will be required to provide Sponsor with a valid social security number before the Prize will be awarded for tax reporting purposes. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of winner for the actual value of the Prize received. Any unclaimed Prize will be forfeited. Prize, if legitimately claimed, will be awarded. The Sweepstakes Parties are not responsible for and will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen Prizes or any Prize that is undeliverable or does not reach the winner because of an incorrect or changed address. If a winner does not accept or use the entire Prize, the unaccepted or unused part of the Prize will be forfeited and the Sweepstakes Parties will have no further obligation with respect to that Prize or portion of the Prize. Sweepstakes Parties are not responsible for and winner will not receive the difference, if any, between the actual value of the Prize at the time of award and the stated ARV in these Official Rules or in any Sweepstakes-related correspondence or material.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential winners (whether the Nominator or Nominee) will be notified via email or phone call to the email address or phone number provided on the potential winner’s entry form on or about Nov. 27, 2023. A potential winner will have forty-eight (48) hours from the time of the first notification to respond to the email or phone call or the potential winner will automatically forfeit the Prize and an alternate potential winner may be randomly selected, time and circumstances permitting. The potential winners must complete, sign, and return the presented affidavit of eligibility, mutually acceptable liability release, publicity release, and the appropriate tax documents (the “Documents”) within seven (7) calendar days of delivery of the Documents, or the Prize will be forfeited in its entirety. If a notified winner is not eligible, forfeits Prize, or declines Prize, an alternate winner may be randomly selected as the potential winner, time and circumstances permitting. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to accept the Prize within the specified time period may result in disqualification and forfeiture of the Prize.
Prize Winner’s Guest: A potential winner must designate one (1) guest within seven (7) calendar days of delivery of the Documents. Guest must be nineteen (19) years of age or older, or a child, legal ward, or spouse of the Prize winner, and a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia. In addition, at the same time as the Prize Winner completes their Documents, the guest must sign and return a publicity release and a mutually acceptable liability release. Failure for the guest (or parent/legal guardian of a guest, if the guest is a minor) to complete and return the documents in time specified by the Sponsor may result in that guest’s disqualification and forfeiture of the guest’s portion of the Prize.
No more than the stated number of Prizes will be awarded.
- GENERAL: Subject to applicable law, winner hereby expressly grants to the Sweepstakes Parties and their respective successors, assigns, sublicensees and designees, the irrevocable right to use and publish his/her name, social handles, likeness (photographic or simulated), voice, biography and place of residence for all purposes, including, without limitation, advertising, marketing, promotional and publicity purposes in connection with this Sweepstakes (“Advertising”), in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide, in perpetuity, without any form of notice, permission or any amount or kind of compensation, except for the awarding of the Prize to the winner. All copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights in such Advertising shall be owned by Sponsor and/or its licensors, and each winning entrant hereby disclaims and waives any claim of right to such Advertising. Such Advertising shall be solely under the control of Sponsor and/or its licensors, and each winner hereby waives any claim of control over the Advertising content as well as any possible claims of misuse of such winning recipient’s name, likeness or voice under contract, tort or any other theory of law. The Sweepstakes Parties do not assume any responsibility for any disruption in the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, the failure or interruption of any social media platform or any internet service provider. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures and other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes by any event beyond its control, including, but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, communications or equipment failure, utility or service interruptions, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared), interference with the Sweepstakes by any party, or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each, a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes or Prize. Sponsor additionally reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion: (a) to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes should causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or interfere with the administration, integrity, operation, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes; or (b) to disqualify any entrant found to be, or suspected of: (i) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; (ii) acting in violation of these Official Rules; or (iii) acting in an un-sportsmanlike manner.
- CONDUCT: The Sweepstakes Parties are not responsible for the actions of entrants in connection with the Sweepstakes, including entrants’ attempts to circumvent the Official Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Parties reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sweepstakes Parties to be in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sweepstakes Parties to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person and void all associated Entries and/or registrations. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER, YOU OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify (or terminate the prize of) any individual who is found to be, or suspected of, acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike, obscene, immoral or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- WAIVERS AND DISCLAIMERS: The Sweepstakes Parties assume no responsibility or liability for: (a) lost, late, stolen, undelivered, inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misdirected, damaged or garbled registrations, entries, URLs, or emails; (b) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (c) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries or registrations at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (d) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, cable, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (e) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the website or any combination thereof or for computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, social networking posts, or registrations, the announcement of the Prize, or in any other Sweepstakes-related materials; or (f) any injury or damage to entrants or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then the Sweepstakes Parties reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. If terminated, the Sweepstakes Parties will award the Prize from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes up to the time of such action.
- RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of participation in this Sweepstakes, agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Parties from and against any and all liability, claims, costs (including attorneys’ fees), losses, damages, fines, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with: (i) participation in any aspect of the Sweepstakes (including travel to/from any Sweepstakes activity), (ii) the receipt, ownership, use or misuse of the Prize awarded, including any travel associated with any Prize, (iii) the Sweepstakes Parties’ violation of rights of publicity or privacy, claims of defamation or portrayal in a false light or based on any claim of infringement of intellectual property; (iv) entrant’s registration material on any related website, or (iv) any typographical, human or other error in the printing, offering, selection, operation or announcement of any Sweepstakes activity and/or Prize.
- GOVERNING LAW AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sweepstakes Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other laws.
Each entrant agrees that (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the prize described in Section 6 above for air travel provided by Southwest Airlines or the use thereof shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Texas or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas and (ii) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees. THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION FOR ANY DISPUTE FOR AIR TRAVEL PROVIDED BY SOUTHWEST AIRLINES OR THE USE THEREOF SHALL BE IN THE FEDERAL OR STATE COURTS LOCATED IN DALLAS COUNTY, TEXAS.
- NAMES OF WINNERS: For the names of the winners, available after Dec. 12, 2023, email [email protected].
- SPONSOR: Musicians On Call, 618 Grassmere Park, Suite 1, Nashville, TN 37211. Southwest Airlines Co. is not a sponsor, co-sponsor, or administrator of this Sweepstakes.
- PRIZE PROVIDER: Southwest Airlines Co., 2702 Love Field Drive, Dallas, TX 75235.