After reaching the incredible milestone of playing for over half a million patients, family members, and caregivers, Musicians On Call wanted to celebrate by throwing […]Read More
MOC has teamed up with Hard Rock to give YOU the chance to deliver the healing power of music!
Musicians On Call brings live and recorded music to the bedsides of patients in healthcare facilities. With the help of our volunteers, we have programs in 21 cities across the United States! As a member of the Hard Rock team, you can become a Volunteer Guide or Volunteer Musician! Do you live in or near the the cities below?
• Atlanta • Baltimore • Dallas • Denver • Los Angeles • Miami • Nashville • New York • Philadelphia • Phoenix • San Francisco • Washington, DC •
If so, with the launch of the Hard Rock Heals Foundation, Hard Rock has supported Musicians On Call’s efforts in delivering the healing power of music as an Inaugural Partner. As a member of the Hard Rock team, you can become a Volunteer Guide or Volunteer Musician! We’ve devised a 5 step training process to become a volunteer with Musicians On Call
- Submit an application as a Volunteer Guide or Musician.
- Complete an interview with Musicians On Call staff
- Complete Musicians On Call’s orientation and volunteer quiz
- Submit a volunteer agreement and photo ID
- Complete a background check
If you are interested in helping delivering the healing power of music please apply today!
Want to see MOC in your city? Become a Champion!