- Financial Transparency
MOC has earned Candid's Platinum Seal of Transparency, the highest level of recognition offered by GuideStar, the world’s largest source of nonprofit information.
- Mission Focus
We invest your donation where it counts: into our mission.
- Donor Privacy
Musicians On Call is committed to protecting the privacy of our donors. We will not sell, trade or share a donor’s personal information with anyone else, nor will we send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.
What does my Musicians On Call donation support?
Our programs deliver the healing power of music to patients, families and caregivers across the country. We are the nation’s leading provider of live music in healthcare environments. Your donation helps:
- Ensure the safety of our volunteers and patients we serve with regular trainings and background checks
- Maintain quality control of our musicians and volunteers through a comprehensive recruitment and onboarding process
- Employ the staff and tech support for our program operations and coordination across the U.S. including but not limited to, recruiting, training, scheduling and managing all of our volunteers
- Provide financial coverage for operational costs associated with renewing state charitable registrations, maintaining proper levels of insurance, and engaging professional services so that we can remain legally compliant and financially sound
- Expand MOC programs to new markets and hospitals to bring the healing power of music to more patients, families and caregivers
Is my donation tax deductible?
Musicians On Call is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, and your donation is tax deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law. To claim a donation as a deduction on your U.S. taxes, please keep your donation receipt as your official record and consult with your tax advisor. We’ll send it to you upon successful completion of your donation.