What Can Volunteer Musicians Do?
Perform acoustically room-to-room for patients
Virtually deliver one-on-one intimate performances and hospital-wide concerts
Deliver live music to children and adults facing any health challenge
Make a difference in the lives of Veterans recovering in VA facilities
Bring joy to family members supporting loved ones in need and healthcare workers caring for patients
- Be 18 years or older, a resident of the United States, and have a passion and talent for the healing power of music
- Have a varied repertoire with soothing cover songs and positive lyrics
- Be able to represent Musicians On Call and its core values
- Complete online audition and application
- Complete MOC’s Volunteer Certification including online lessons, quizzes, and pass a background check
Musicians On Call Program Locations
- You’ll be asked about your contact information, volunteer history, and interest in MOC
- It’s best to have all assets ready and saved on the same device you use to complete the application.
- Both guides and musicians are required to submit an audition video.
- Please follow the detailed guidelines and instructions provided at the link below