Volunteer As A Musician
Make a difference in the lives of patients, families and caregivers and bring the healing power of music to the bedsides of patients. Join us as a Volunteer Musician for MOC Virtual and select areas for MOC Bedside.
MOC is currently reactivating MOC Bedside. Volunteer availability is subject to hospital clearance but we encourage all prospective volunteers to submit an application. We are excited to welcome new volunteers as opportunities become available.
What Can Volunteer Musicians Do?
Perform acoustically room-to-room for patients
Virtually deliver one-on-one intimate performances and hospital-wide concerts
Deliver live music to children and adults facing any health challenge
Make a difference in the lives of Veterans recovering in VA facilities
Bring joy to family members supporting loved ones in need and healthcare workers caring for patients
- Be 18 years or older, a resident of the United States, and have a passion and talent for the healing power of music
- Have a varied repertoire with soothing cover songs and positive lyrics
- Be able to represent Musicians On Call and its core values
- Complete online audition and application
- Complete MOC’s Volunteer Certification including online lessons, quizzes, and pass a background check
Musicians On Call Program Locations
Preparing for your Application
- You’ll be asked about your contact information, volunteer history, and interest in MOC
- It’s best to have all assets ready and saved on the same device you use to complete the application.
- Both guides and musicians are required to submit an audition video.
- Please follow the detailed guidelines and instructions provided at the link below