|88179708||ROCK THE ROOM TOUR||®️|
|5772961||BACKSTAGE PASS CLUB||®️|
|5614978||BEDSIDE PERFORMANCE PROGRAM||®️|
|5580876||HALF A MILLION MOMENTS||®️|
|5580875||JINGLES FOR JOY||®️|
|5580874||ROCK A PATIENT’S WORLD||®️|
|5578940||DELIVERING THE HEALING POWER OF MUSIC||®️|
|5578938||DOSE OF JOY||®️|
(the “MOC Logo”)
|5117883||MUSICIANS ON CALL||®️|
Authorized Use of the MOC Marks
- Advertising, Promotional, and Sales Materials: Only MOC and its authorized licensees may use the MOC Marks in advertising and promotional materials. Such authorized parties may use the MOC Marks only as specified in their agreement with MOC and any associated Guidelines and such use must always be in conjunction with the appropriate terms that define the relationship authorized by their agreement with MOC.
- Photo and Video Content: MOC shall have the right to obtain and distribute any photo or video of or related to any Program, including photos or videos taken by third parties. Any use of photos or videos of or related to any Program is strictly prohibited without MOC’s prior written consent.
- Web Sites: Web sites that serve only as noncommercial electronic informational forums concerning an MOC service or program may use the appropriate MOC mark, provided such use complies with the following:
- The use is referential and less prominent than the rest of the title.
- The use reflects favorably on both MOC and MOC’s services or programs.
- Your name and logo appear more prominent than the MOC Mark on all printed materials related to the web site.
- A trademark attribution notice is included in the credit section giving notice of MOC’s ownership of its trademark(s), service mark(s), or trade name(s). Please refer to the section below titled “Proper Trademark Notice and Attribution.”
Unauthorized Use of the MOC Marks
- Company, Product, or Service Name:You may not use or register, in whole or in part, any MOC trademark, service mark, trade name, or an alteration thereof, as or as part of a company name, trade name, product name, or service name except as specifically noted in these guidelines.
- MOC Logos: You may not use the MOC Logo or any other MOC-owned graphic symbol, logo, or icon on or in connection with web sites, products, packaging, manuals, promotional/advertising materials, or for any other purpose except pursuant to an express written trademark license from MOC.
- Variations, Takeoffs or Abbreviations: You may not use an image of a variation of the MOC Logo for any purpose without prior written consent from MOC. You cannot use a variation, phonetic equivalent, foreign language equivalent, color change, takeoff, or abbreviation of an MOC trademark, service mark, or trade name for any purpose without prior written consent from MOC.
- Disparaging Manner: You may not use an MOC trademark, service mark, or trade name or any other MOC-owned graphic symbol, logo, or icon in a disparaging manner.
- Endorsement or Sponsorship: You may not use any other MOC trademark, service mark, or trade name, including MOC-owned graphic symbols/logos, or icons, in a manner that would imply MOC’s affiliation with or endorsement, sponsorship, or support of a third party product or service.
- Merchandise Items: You may not manufacture, sell or give-away merchandise items, such as T-shirts and mugs, bearing any MOC trademark, service mark, or trade name, including symbols, logos, or icons, except pursuant to an express written trademark license from MOC.
- MOC’s Trade Dress: You may not imitate any distinctive MOC web site design, logos, or typefaces.
- Slogans and Taglines: You may not use or imitate an MOC slogan or tagline, except pursuant to an express written trademark license from MOC.
- Domain Names: You may not use an identical or virtually identical MOC trademark, service mark, or trade name as a second level domain name.
Rules for Proper Use of the MOC Marks
- Trademarks and service marks are adjectives used to modify nouns; the noun is the generic name of a product or service.
- As adjectives, trademarks may not be used in the plural or possessive form.
- An appropriate generic term must appear after the trademark the first time it appears in a printed piece, and as often as is reasonable after that.
- Always spell and capitalize MOC’s trademarks exactly as they are shown above. Do not shorten or abbreviate MOC service or program names. Do not make up names that contain MOC trademarks, service marks, or trade names.
Proper Trademark Notice and Attribution
- On any materials that will be distributed or published use the appropriate trademark symbol (TM, SM, ®) the first time the MOC trademark, service name, or trademark appears in the text of the material.
- Refer to the chart above for the correct trademark symbol, spelling of the trademark, and generic term to use with the trademark. Generally, the symbol appears at the right shoulder of the trademark, service mark, or trade name.
- Include an attribution of MOC’s ownership of its trademarks, service marks, or trade name within the credit notice section of your website or otherwise distributed or published material.
- For information with respect to MOC’s copyrights, please submit your request to [email protected].